If you have amazon prime is twitch prime free?
Are you wondering if you have amazon prime is twitch prime free? The answer is YES! Click the link below to ACTIVATE your free Twitch trial.
Amazon Twitch is the world’s leading social video platform and community for gamers, video culture, and the creative arts. Each day, close to 10 million visitors gather to watch and talk about video games and more than 2 million streamers.
If I have Amazon Prime, do I have Twitch Prime?
If you have a Prime account, you have access to Amazon Twitch for free. This service is a platform of social video gamers who stream live every hour. Millions of people gather to view these exciting events.
How to get Twitch Prime if you have Amazon Prime
First, sign up for Prime. Amazon Prime is an annual membership service for Amazon customers. Become a member and get unlimited free one-day delivery on items sold and dispatched by Amazon, along with access to a selection of movies and TV shows to watch on your phone, tablet, TV and games console.
Try it out for free for the first 30 days, then prices start at $12.99 / month.
Next, sign up to Amazon Twitch for FREE! If you have a Prime account, guess what…Twitch is already yours.
Considering Amazon Twitch?
We thought you might be. The great news is, you’ve landed in the exact place you need. We have taken up the task of digging into Twitch for you. Here are some of the many benefits.
Here are some benefits to the Twitch program:
- Prime Exclusive Chat Badge
- Free Channel Subscription
- Pre-order Price Guarantee
- Release-Date Delivery
- Games and loot for free
- Get to new levels with weapons, new skins, boosters and much more!
Also known as Twitch.tv, Amazon Twitch is a platform that offers live video streaming services which has more than 2 million unique streamers every month and, since 2014, belongs to Amazon.
One of its main functions is the retransmission of live video game games as it is designed as a platform for real-time electronic sports coverage, including reportage of large-scale e-sports tournaments, personal streams of individual players or streamers and shows that talk about content related to electronic games.
To talk a little about how you can acquire Twitch, it should be noted that, as an advantage, it is available as a mobile application for the most demanded operating systems worldwide, that is to say, iOS and Android.
Moreover, it can be found on video game consoles such as: Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Sony PlayStation 3 and 4, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku and NVIDIA SHIELD.
Other features included:
- Twitch consents the reproduction of streams in high definition and horizontal format.
- It offers a navigation option of the most popular streamers.
- This platform allows users to easily navigate between game titles or popular games.
- It also permits users to follow and join their favorite channels.
- It has an integrated chat within the application that allows viewers to chat with other users.
One of the details that most attracts attention about Twitch is that you don’t need to log in to be able to watch broadcasts and videos. In other words, the display options are free.
Nevertheless, creating a Twitch account can bring many benefits.
Among them are:
- All users can add their favorite channels to a watch list very similar to subscribing to a YouTube channel.
- They can also participate in a chat room that each transmission channel has.
- They can access to all categories and game communities.
Can you make money using Twitch?
This platform offers the “Partners program” that allows popular content producers to share the profits generated by advertising in their streams. It also has services of Partners and Affiliates, which are special types of Twitch accounts that essentially allow the monetization of their broadcasts.
To become a Twitch affiliate or partner, certain requirements must be met regarding the popularity of a stream and the number of followers the user has but, in general, anyone can become one.
Talking about Twitch affiliates, they are given access to a form of mini donations from viewers, known as Bits, and to a 5% of revenue from game sales made through their profile.
For their part, Twitch partners get the above benefits in addition to video ads, paid subscription options, custom badges, emoticons, and other premium benefits for their channel.
In addition to all the advantages already mentioned, there is the arrival of Twitch Prime, which consists of linking a Twitch account to the Amazon Prime account (if you are a user) to be able to get all its benefits. This includes monthly rewards, a free subscription to a channel every 30 days, discounts on game launches and streaming without ads.
Twitch was originally launched as a streaming services platform for video games but, over time, they have been granted a diverse variety of uses aimed at a wider audience.
Among them, these categories stand out:
- IRL or In Real Life: it is dedicated to streamers who simply chat and have real-time conversations with their viewers.
- Talk Shows: it contains a mix of live discussion panels, podcasts, and even professionally produced variety shows.
- Creative: aimed at artists, animators, designers, programmers and even cosplayers who seek to share their creative process with the rest of the world.
- Cooking: contains cooking and food programs with explanations of recipes and preparations.